Physical Therapist PRN needed for Columbus, GA!!
Growing outpatient clinic seeks a Physical Therapist with an entrepreneurial spirit who places a strong emphasis on patient care. Our clinic is committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and skilled in exercise and manual based therapy. If you are eager to learn and enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred in an outpatient orthopedic clinic setting.
- Current state of Georgia license, CPR certification or eligible.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
Excellent hourly wage.
Please Call Ed McDonald at 513-791-0568 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.