The part-time Ergonomic Case Coordinator fulfills various aspects of system administration operations and customer support for Briotix, Inc. This includes use of email, multiple online databases, ticketing systems, and software solutions. This positon will be based in our Thousand Oaks, CA office. THis part-time postion offers 15 hours per week. The hours will fluctuate based on client need, hours scheudled will include time from 8 am-8 pm PST.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates with the Briotix staffing managers and Account Managers to ensure availability of staff to support clients’ virtual and onsite assessment needs
- Coordinates with Briotix ergonomists to manage schedules for ongoing virtual and onsite ergonomic support
- Schedules appointments using online tools, such as Microsoft Outlook, BookingBug, and Flexbooker.
- Develops virtual and onsite meeting invitations using online tools and databases.
- Develops and maintains lists for each client site by address/location and for clients’ primary contacts per location.
- Ensure the specific address/location of each client’s site and each client’s primary contact’s information are included in meeting invitations for Briotix ergonomists requested to provide onsite ergonomic support
- Maintains communication with various client contacts
- Administrates and manages multiple online databases, such as Briotix Works, PACE and JIRA.
- Maintains up-to-date information in Briotix Works/PACE database with employees’ risk and discomfort data not self-reported
- Manages tickets in JIRA
- Acts as a liaison to ensure effective communication between Briotix Account Managers, Briotix ergonomists, and clients as needed.
- Coordinates with the appropriate Briotix ergonomist as needed to address clients’ questions specific to any equipment recommended per the Ergonomic Desk Assessment (EDA) reports
- Coordinates with appropriate Briotix ergonomists acting as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Redirects email requests requiring expert advice to SMEs
- Redirects email requests requiring account management input to Briotix Account Managers
- Contacts relevant vendors for onsite equipment support
- Coordinates with the Briotix Account Manager and System Administration Manager to determine back-up support as needed when unavailable
- Manages custom equipment requests, T3 client reviews, and advanced case discharge.
- Performing report reviews and ensuring report distribution.
- Occasionally sends EDA reports directly to clients
- Coordinates with Briotix ergonomists to track down missing EDA reports
- Performs quality reviews and compliance checks against client protocols and Briotix best practices.
- Conducts daily, weekly, and monthly audits.
- Updates client status reports, delivers KPI analysis on a reoccurring or agreed upon basis.
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, PACE, Briotix Works, FlexBooker, and BookingBug
- Strong analytic and problem solving skillsincluding the ability to identify incorrect or missing information
- Ability to handle high volume case load
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- High level of initiative and the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Bachelor’s Degree PREFERRED, but NOT REQUIRED.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a clear criminal history
- Previous Customer Service or Technical Support experience
- Previous demonstrated success working in low supervision environments
- Medical or clinical experience