About Briotix Health:
In early May of 2018, InSite Health and Briotix merged to become Briotix Health & the largest provider of industrial services in the nation!
Historic InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
Historic Briotix combines tools, science & technology to address and prevent employee injuries, help them get back to work and reduce the costs of musculoskeletal disorders. The values of Briotix are to apply passion and innovative spirit to everyday tasks to deliver meaningful results with every client.
Together, let's make it better!
About the Position:
Briotix Health is seeking a talented and driven professional in the field of ergonomics, occupational health, safety, and compliance to provide office & industrial ergonomic services to several clients in the Washington, DC, Owing Mills, Sterling & Alexandria, VA areas. This position offers a flexible schedule with 20 hours of availability each week and a strong opportunity to grow into a full time position.
This unique role provides the opportunity to expand your skills and to collaborate with other professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly rate, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
- Manage & deliver corporate injury prevention, health & safety, & compliance programs
- Deliver employee training and coaching programs
- Invidivual job coaching, ergonoimc assessment and injury prevention services
- Ability to work with a diverse set of clients and environments
- Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy, Athletic Training, Occupational Safety, Kinesiology, or equivalent certifications required
- Ergonomic Certification preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Personable and energetic with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, human-centered environment
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel PowerPoint and web search engines
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of ergonomics or occupational health & safety preferred