Ergonomist - Per Diem - San Jose, CA
Briotix is seeking talented and driven professionals in the field of ergonomics, occupational health, safety, and compliance. Are you motivated to advance the health, safety, and wellness of others? Consider joining our team of passionate Prevention Specialists, Ergonomists, and Technical Consultants who are committed to changing the way the world works.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a per diem position, with regular weekly hours that change based on client needs. (availability needed for 2-3 days per week for 5+ hour time periods
The right fit for this position must satisfy the following requirements:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Personable and energetic with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, human-centered environment
- Ability and desire to learn new skills while providing a higher level of applied scientific services
- Work independently yet able to initiate interaction when in need of assistance or support
- Comfort working within a variety of client environments, with diverse stakeholders
- Desire to deliver individual job coaching, ergonomic assessment, and injury prevention services
- Experience managing & delivering corporate injury prevention, health & safety, or compliance programs
- Proficiency in delivery of employee training and coaching programs
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel PowerPoint and web search engines
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of ergonomics or occupational health & safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Occupational Safety, Kinesiology, or equivalent experience required
Our team members have rated us one of the best places to work! We are committed to your professional development via our comprehensive on-the-job training, peer mentoring, and certification support programs. We offer competitive wages, robust benefits, and maintain a promote from within culture.
Come ‘Win Your Day’ with us while we help the world’s biggest companies advance their workforce performance.
Let’s build a better workplace together!
- Minimum Master’s degree in a related field, including but not limited to Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Human Factors, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Athletic Training (PT, OT, or ATC credentials preferred)
- Ergonomist certification highly desired.
How to Apply
To submit your resume and apply online, please click the button below. Or, for more information about career opportunities with Briotix call our Recruiting Department at 844-BRIOTIX (274-6849 Ext. 4000.