Are you looking for a change... with endless possibilities for growth? Look no further and join our SPT family today! We pride ourselves on being different. Our therapists treat in an open sports concept and focus on working with each patient's goal; getting them back to the things they love to do!
SPT - Sports Physical Therapy is currently interviewing for a full time Physical Therapist at our Bellevue location. At SPT, we offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit packages, generous continuing education, Fellowship, mentorship with growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
Position Summary: What does it mean to be a Physical Therapist at SPT?
This position provides support for the clinic. The physical therapist must exercise independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize the workload required to complete the work assigned. The therapist will be responsible for providing Physical Therapy treatment and assessments, along with the completion of all documentation, as well as follow clinic policy and procedure.
Qualifications / Requirements:
* A team player with outstanding customer service and communication skills
* Motivated and eager to establish a presence in the community
* Exhibits independence and the ability to work with minimal supervision
* At least 2 years' experience as a licensed Physical Therapist in an outpatient setting
* State licensure to practice Physical Therapy
* Interest in functional/sports therapy (CSCS certification preferred, but not required)
* Demonstrates problem solving skills and handles stress effectively
Why work for SPT?
* Competitive pay
* Quarterly bonus eligibility
* Relocation bonuses
* 401k Plans Offered
* Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount Buying Program
* Professional Licenses Reimbursed 100%
* Generous PTO
* Continuing Education Opportunities
* Professional Mentorship
* Individual education
* Unlimited access to MedBridge for Continuing Education
* "IRG Institute"
* Monthly Clinic Development Courses
* Company Sponsored Courses
For more information about us, check out www.sportsptcenters.com<http://www.sportsptcenters.com><http://www.sportsptcenters.com> or contact 425-422-6951.
We look forward to hearing your story and find out if we are the right fit for each other email Lwelch@usph.com Please send us your resume and we would love to have an opportunity to meet you!