About InSite Health & Briotix:
In early May of 2018, InSite Health and Briotix merged to become the largest provider of industrial services in the nation!
InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
Briotix combines tools, science & technology to address and prevent employee injuries, help them get back to work and reduce the costs of musculoskeletal disorders. The values of Briotix are to apply passion and innovative spirit to everyday tasks to deliver meaningful results with every client.
About the Position:
We looking to add an organized and experienced Inventory Clerk to service our national clients. This position offers full time, standard office hours. Responsibilities include maintaining an accurate perpetual inventory by conducting product and equipment counts: maintain accuracy of information pertaining to all product and equipment: identify, research and remedy inaccuracies to preserve data integrity. Experience with furniture assembly, including chairs and other equipment items for more efficient storage is an asset. Tracking and locating boxes to ship to various ergonomic and office equipment items to clients. Locates and bundles equipment items to prepare for delivery and installation by Briotix Installer. We offer our full-time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly rate, medical benefits, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
- Perform regular product counts by reviewing documentation and verifying against perpetual stock inventory
- Identify process improvement and opportunities for change
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Assembles chairs and other equipment to optimize storage space
- Previous inventory or warehouse related experience 2+ years
- Must be proficient in reading invoices and order forms
- Simple mathematics
- Experience with Microsoft office programs (excel, word, outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi task