About Briotix Health:
In early May of 2018, InSite Health and Briotix merged to become Briotix Health & the largest provider of industrial services in the nation!
Historic InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
Historic Briotix combines tools, science & technology to address and prevent employee injuries, help them get back to work and reduce the costs of musculoskeletal disorders. The values of Briotix are to apply passion and innovative spirit to everyday tasks to deliver meaningful results with every client.
Together, let's make it better!
We are considering candidates that reside in San Diego, CA, Vancouver, WA, Denver, CO or Portland, OR.
- Providing an expert resource for the interactive process under our client’s defined process
- Providing specialized consultation and subject matter expertise in evaluatingrequests for RTW and accommodations; triaging cases to ensure value added
- Ensuring accurate understanding of job analyses and associated essential functions for employers
- Communicating with employee regarding requests, options and outcomes as appropriate
- Communicating with healthcare providers as appropriate
- Consulting with internal and external resources as necessary
- Working with supervising managers as appropriate to educate and identify accommodations
- Providing documentation and tracking of the process, recommendations and outcomes
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with ADAAA
- Communication, documentation, and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of return to work and job accommodation procedures
- Technical knowledge of claims management procedures
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Interpersonal skills, energy and ability to thrive in a people environment
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Computer skills: Word, Excel PowerPoint and web search engines
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to act independently while recognizing need to act collaboratively when in need of assistance or support
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Ability to respond effectively to time-sensitive escalations
- Knowledge of client policy and practices including medical/legal compliance
- Ability to command a level of trust and “do the right thing”
- Ability to make positive impact
- Ability to use common sense approach consistent with client values
- Prior Case Management experince
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Professional credentials and related experience: PT, ATC, OT, LMFT, LPC, LCSW or other appropriate designation
- CEAP, CRC or CDSM certification preferred
- Current state license and/or certification commensurate with professional designation where appropriate
- Willing to work in/relocate to Denver, CO area Briotix Health offices
- Ability to work Remotely