PRN Physical Therapist - Chicago, ILL!!
Come join our growing team! We are an established outpatient orthopedic facility. Our clinic treats a wide variety of injuries to include a diverse orthopedic population. Our commitment is to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated individual with an enthusiastic attitude to join our team as a PRN Physical Therapist in our Clark St Location. If you enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
• Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program.
• One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
• Current state of Illinois license, CPR certification.
• Outgoing and energetic personality.
• Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab and womens health is a plus.
Please contact Ed McDonald @ 513-791-0568 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.