Adams County Physical Therapy in Hanover, PA is an established Outpatient Orthopedic facility looking for a Director of Physical Therapy for an immediate start date.
Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality therapy through personalized care and education. We support creative and individualized intervention. Our personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to secure the best outcome for our patients. In order for full return to an active and healthy lifestyle, the patient must be involved and educated in the recovery process.
Position Requirements are:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum
- Current State of Pennsylvania license
- 2 or more years of previous experience, preferably in an Outpatient orthopedic clinic
- Exercise and Manual based skills, Medicare compliance responsibilities, Workers’ Comp and Sports Rehab
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Marketing experience preferred
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus profit sharing, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
- ***Lucrative sign on bonus being offered for this opportunity as well!
- For immediate consideration, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 713-430-4021. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.