Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is a well-established and respected outpatient orthopedic group of nine clinics throughout Columbia, Lexington, Sumter and Charleston, South Carolina.
We have an immediate opportunity for a full time Physical Therapy Assistant in our Lexington clinic location.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of South Carolina license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 713-430-4021.
- If you value an employer who provides a work environment that emphasizes a high level of patient care, staff mentoring and offers an opportunity for growth, our clinic setting is just what you are looking for!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#ACN # APTA