Hamilton Physical Therapy –Full time PT opportunity
We are a well-established outpatient orthopedic clinic in Hamilton, New Jersey and are seeking a Full Physical Therapist. The facility is fully equipped with modern state of the art equipment necessary for all rehab programs. Our practice is manual and exercise based therapy as well as treating woman's health and cancer care.
New Jersey's eighth-largest municipality, Hamilton is less than an hour's ride from New York, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- Two or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of New Jersey license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, and Sports Rehab.
- New Grads welcome and encouraged to apply for immediate consideration!
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.