The purpose of Briotix Health is to build relationships with clients and their workforce to deliver meaningful results in employee health while leveraging next generation technology. We strive to deliver efficient and effective solutions to the Working Athletes™ we serve. Our three areas of focus are Industrial Sports Medicine, Office Ergonomics & Health and Specialized Solutions, all service lines support these focused areas.
About the Position:
Briotix Health is looking to add a part-time Physical Therapist to provide full process, 1:1, hands-on treatment services to one of our clients in the McPherson, KS area with flexible Monday-Friday availability and an average of 10 hours each week. This industrial / occupational treatment position is ideally suited for an individual who possesses a strong understand of body mechanics, is comfortable working autonomously, and has the desire to work weekday morning hours.
This unique position provides the opportunity to work in a new setting and to collaborate with other healthcare professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly wage, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
1. Onsite management of work related discomforts and illnesses
2. Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
3. Coordinate and implement Briotix Health’s treatment programs
4. Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
5. Regular communication with client and Briotix Health management of onsite activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Current Physical Therapy license in good standing
3. Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
4. A minimum of two years physical therapy experience
5. Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
6. Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
7. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
8. Reliable transportation and clean driving record